Sampling Cotton Swabs,Nylon Flocked Swab,Small Foam Tip Swab ,Cotton Tipped Swabs Hunan Kangfutai Medical Devices Co., Ltd. , https://www.3kfut.com
1. The health of the cultured objects is ensured mainly through preventive measures (such as optimizing management, feeding, and eating). All management measures should aim to increase the resistance of the organism to disease.
2. Aquaculture density cannot affect the health of aquatic organisms and cannot cause abnormal behavior. The density of the organism must be monitored regularly and water quality monitored as required.
3. The use of quicklime, bleaching powder, tea seed cake and potassium permanganate are allowed to disinfect aquaculture water and pond sediment to prevent the occurrence of aquatic biological diseases.
The use of antibiotics, chemically synthesized anti-parasitic drugs or other chemically synthesized fishery drugs is prohibited.
4, diseased aquatic organisms should give priority to the use of natural remedies.
5. The use of conventional fishery drugs for aquatic organisms is permitted in cases where preventive measures and natural medicines are ineffective. When routine drug treatment is performed, isolation measures must be taken against the diseased organism (aquatic product).
Aquatic organisms that have used conventional drugs must go through 2 withdrawal periods of the drug used before they can continue to be sold as organic aquatic organisms.
6. Prohibit the use of antibiotics, chemical synthesis of fishery drugs and hormones to implement routine disease prevention and treatment of aquatic products. To regularly check the health status of aquatic seedlings.
7. When there is a risk of a disease that cannot be controlled through other management techniques, or when the national law requires, aquatic organisms can be vaccinated, but genetically modified vaccines are not allowed.
1. The physiological and behavioral characteristics of aquatic organisms should be respected and their interference reduced. Promote natural reproduction. Limit the use of artificial insemination and artificial hatching and other unnatural breeding methods. It is forbidden to use triploid, parthenogenetic breeding and genetic engineering techniques to breed aquatic organisms.
2, should try to choose suitable for local conditions, strong varieties. If it is necessary to introduce aquatic organisms, priority must be given to organic production systems where conditions permit.
Sampling Cotton Swabs,Nylon Flocked Swab,Small Foam Tip Swab ,Cotton Tipped Swabs
Hunan Kangfutai Medical Devices Co., Ltd. , https://www.3kfut.com