Fizzy Bath Bombs,Bath Bomb,Healcier Oem Bath-Bomb,Nail Buffer Hota Dongguan Vanilla Bioengineering Co., Ltd. , https://www.healthecigarette.de
Artificial breeding method of shrimp seedlings, the general use of pond natural breeding and cement pond breeding two.
(1) The natural pond breeding method in dig ponds is suitable for 1-5 mu, and it is convenient to select irrigation and drainage, and the water depth is about 1 meter. Ponds with a pond slope of 25 degrees have been sterilized by clear ponds to adjust the water quality. The PH value is controlled at 7.5-8. In Tong, people added some organic fertilizer to cultivate plankton. After putting in appropriate quantities of water-lily masks, etc., put the broodstock when the temperature is appropriate. The proportion of males to females is 4:1, and about 100 tails per acre are placed. After mating, the hatching hatches. After the shrimp completely leaves the mother (about 30-35 days), the male and female broodstock are captured, and the other pool is cultivated. The pond has become a naturally hatched shrimp pond. Shrimp mainly rely on organic debris and plankton in the pond for food. At the same time, put an appropriate amount of egg yolk every day to ensure that shrimp has enough food. It takes 30-35 days for shrimp to grow to 1.5-2 cm. This method of hatching from shrimp to grow to 1.5-2 cm long, takes 60-70 days, under normal circumstances each female shrimp can obtain about 2 cm body length shrimp 150-200. This method is relatively simple and convenient, the water surface is large, the group is small, and the cultivated shrimp seedlings are more robust. However, there are disadvantages such as the large number of flowering larvae and the low rate of raising seedlings.
(b) Cement pond breeding Each hatching pond is 6-10 square meters, the water depth is maintained at 40-70 centimeters, and 6-8 tail-bearing females can be placed per cubic meter. The water temperature is controlled at about 30 DEG C, and the water is placed in each pool. Appropriate amount of water-lilies for sheltering (not exceeding 1/3 of the surface of the pool) is suitable for inflating oxygen into micro-flowing water day and night. After the shrimp hatches and leaves the mother, the mother shrimp is taken away and it becomes a small cultivation pond. Feed plankton and protein particles every morning, in the middle and evening. In the pool for 4-5 weeks, shrimps reach l-1.2 cm in size, and then they are stocked again. The advantages of this method are: no natural enemies harm, high survival rate. It is easy to manage, easy to observe and find problems; the shrimp is fast in the early stage, it is easy to isolate the shrimp, and the shrimp is easy to recycle. Disadvantages: High equipment requirements, high costs, sophisticated management requirements, and high risk.
Second, the breeding of shrimp
1. Pond requirements: generally 3-7 acres is appropriate, sediment ratio is 1:1, the bottom of the pond should be flat, the slope of the pond is 25-30 degrees, water depth requirements are more than 1.5 meters, pH value 6-8 can be However, it is better to use 7-7.5. Water quality requires a transparency of 30 cm, preferably greenish green. Irrigation and drainage should be convenient, and facilities must be set up around the pond.
2. Reasonably put in shelters, put appropriate amount of water-lilies on the surface of the water, use stones or tiles at the bottom of the pond, place 300-500 waste tires per acre around the bottom, or use Lucha, Luzhu bundle. Put it in the pond for its shelter.
3. Stocking density: shrimp body length l-1.5 cm, stocking 15 square meters of water; body length 35 cm, 8 to 10 fish per square meter of water; body length of 10 cm, stocking water per square meter 4 - 6 tails.
4. Feed requirements: Both shrimp feed and small trash fish are available. Crude protein accounts for 40% of the total; it is recommended to feed it twice a day in the morning and evening and it is better to feed 70% of the day in the evening.
5. Feeding amount: the feed coefficient is about 2.1, the baby shrimp is 20%-25% of the body weight, the middle shrimp is 15%-20%, and the adult shrimp is 5%-10%.
6. Water quality management: Change water according to water quality and shrimp period. In general, the number of water changes should not be large and there is no need to change the water every day. The depth of water is generally more than 1.5 meters. When the temperature is high, it is properly deepened. When the temperature is low, it can be shallower. When the water temperature is 27-28Â°C, the shell should be removed. When the shell is removed, the water should be shallow, and the water should be deeper when living.
7. Fishing: Trawling can be used to fish; catch traps can also be used (that is, the decoy is placed in the cage and the shrimp can not be returned). Crawfish do not tolerate low water temperatures below 5Â°C and must be captured at temperatures above 5Â°C. Shrimp time is better in the early morning or evening.
Fizzy Bath Bombs,Bath Bomb,Healcier Oem Bath-Bomb,Nail Buffer Hota
Dongguan Vanilla Bioengineering Co., Ltd. , https://www.healthecigarette.de